
This was a sign outside of the Agave Grill, where we ate lunch at one day. I found it humerous so I snapped a pic with my phone. I have never seen a restaurant's dress policy that references du-rags and wife beaters! Funny...

View from where I ate lunch one day, at the Fish Market. It was breath taking. And the food was excellent. I had shrimp/scallops/bacon skewers with jasmine rice and steamed veggies. Yumm-o.

This larger than life replica of the famous kissing sailor picture was outside of the Fish Market. It was so neat to see this. I wish I knew it's dimensions. HUGE.
Yes, I did more than just eat in San Diego! Besides the work I had to do during the day, I was also fortunate enough to visit with some family & friends that lived a couple of hours outside of where I was at. My half-sister Marianne (my dad's daughter) drove down and we had dinner and looked through some photo albums she brought by. Really enjoyed my visit with her. Too bad we don't live closer together. We'd hang out often I'm sure. Also had a friend attending USC who drove down for the evening. Hung out at an Irish Pub playing trivia and putting back some beers, and vodka/red bulls...yikes! That was my first time drinking those and I must say, they're pretty good. She insisted on Grey Goose because it avoids a hang over. Thanks Amber! It worked :-)
All in all, it was a good trip and I'd move there in a heart beat.

1 comment:
I'm jealous - your trip sounds great. Where in the hell was all of this travel when I worked at O'Neil?!!
Post a Comment