16 years ago
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
United States of Tara
If you are not a subscriber to Showtime, you probably haven't even heard of this show, which made it's debut this week. The preview for it looked interesting, so I set my DVR to record it. Last night I watched it and I think I have a new favorite weekly show to watch! United States of Tara is a comedy about a wife/mother with multiple personalities. Produced and written by Diablo Cody, whom is a former stripper who just happened to write this random unrelated screen play and was figured out by someone, now she's made it to prime time (as well as the big screen with Juno) as a producer/writer. Unbelievable. United States of Tara is a two thumbs up from me. Watch it if you get the chance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment