While driving home from Thanksgiving festivities at my Aunt & Uncle's house in Springfield a few weeks ago, I guess I "REALLY" ran a red light. Not noticing the tall white cameras at the intersection, I just flew on through. Yesterday, after being re-routed from my previous address, I received my Notice of Traffic Violation. There it is, plain as the colorful pictures of my violation that they provided. $100 because I ran a red light. You have got to be kidding me. And the even more exciting part of this story, is you can actually view the video of your violation online!
Mind you, I have not had any type of driving violation in at least 10 years. There goes my perfect driving record!
Thanks City of Springfield!
16 years ago

1 comment:
BUSTED! Wonder if you send them a "picture" of a $100 bill that they'd get a laugh? Probably not. Merry Christmas to you, now you get to pay the fine. Damn.
Post a Comment