The Hatfield Herald
A brag spot for the future Mrs. Hatfield
Check back frequently!
My first attempt at a blog. I figure now that I have something exciting going on in my life besides my pooch, so here goes!
Check back frequently because wedding plans will be shared here!
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2009
(18)
►
August
(1)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(5)
►
January
(6)
▼
2008
(12)
▼
December
(6)
Ugly cry of the century
Closest Thing To A Grandkid
Busted
Elf Yourself
Dual Bag
Lazy Sunday
►
November
(6)
My Blog List
The Trittschuh Times
16 years ago
About Me
mandyrhea
View my complete profile
Monday, December 8, 2008
Lazy Sunday
Don snapped this picture with his phone yesterday while Luca and I took a little nap. Too cute not to share.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment