Thursday, May 21, 2009

Appointments & Hair Jewelry

I have decided against a veil. Instead, I have opted for a hair piece a.k.a. hair jewelry. I love this piece and am seriously considering buying it. And since the web site would not allow me to copy it, I snapped a photo w/my trusty camera phone:





I'm pretty sure I've found my shoes too:


I have made my appointment with The Flower Man. Consultation to discuss me doing my own flowers there. I'm shooting for something w/mango calla lillies and berries.
I have made my appointment with Ele (fka Taste of Elegance) for cake consultation too! This, I have no idea what I want. I think I'll leave the cake & icing flavor to Don.
Next weekend we are meeting with AAA vacation planner for honeymoon planning.
I'm having a ball! :-)





1 comment:

Jennifer said...

This is all so exciting! Thanks for including us readers in your journey!!