Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Spitting Out Mail Pouch Tobacco & Other News

We realized half way to our Mail Pouch destination that the house sat in a bad school district. So, that was a quick decision of "NO".

In other news...

I bought my dress yesterday! And no, I'm not posting it. Bad luck. I'll just say this: I LOVE IT! And it's perfect for my evening, not-so-formal event. It is ivory with a matte gold sash that ties at the waist and is mid-calf in the front, and ankle length in the back. A-Line. Strapless. I'm glad I went now, and purchased it now, because it won't be here until September. If I would have waited until this summer, as originally thought, I would be out of luck w/my perfect dress.

We have also decided to have a dinner party afterwards, at the Spaghetti Warehouse downtown. They have a party room in the back that is perfect and secluded from the rest of the restaurant's general population. The price is right, the atmosphere is cozy & fun, and the food is good.

We have struggled w/finding a church that would marry us (1.) w/o being a member, and (2.) because of me having been divorced. It is important to both of us to be married in a church. I believe I might have struck gold today with a little church down the road. I am going to stop by during lunch tomorrow to scope the place out while they hold their annual rummage sale. They have the date open and are willing to marry us w/o any hassle.

Next weekend we are meeting with a vacation planner from AAA to help us figure out a honeymoon destination. You'd think I could figure this out on my own, seeing as I plan corporate travel, but vacation travel is entirely different and I am caving to the need of help.

That about covers it! I've been a busy little bee

No comments: